How To Apply a Lace Front Wig?
- Create a flat surface for the wig to sit on. You can braid your hair down, mold it, or apply a stocking cap and/or wig liner.
- Next clean your forehead perimeter with alcohol to create a clean oil free surface which will be better for the adhesive to adhere to.
- Pinned all the hair on the wig hair before placing on your head. This will eliminate the hair from falling and sticking to the glue, being more careful of the baby hairs.
- Gradually start trimming the excess lace. The goal is to create hairline, only cut small amounts off at a time. Place the wig on your head and evaluate how and where you would like the hairline and see where it will look most natural.
- Mark or lightly outline where it is to be placed on your head. Do not apply adhesive outside these marks.
- After creating a hairline, apply adhesive to the hairline and let it stay on your head. Semi-dry before placing your wig over it. Press down with comb.
- Add glue to excess spots that you may have missed. Semi-dry before pressing down with comb.