Taking care of your hair during the Holiday season: some helpful tips
December is a month of parties, get-togethers, vacations, and celebrations. This is a season when we are too busy to take care of ourselves. Hairs get the least priority in terms of care. You style them in a different every time you step out. Excessive usage of styling products, hot irons, curlers, etc. make them suffer a lot. After the New Year fever is over, you realize the damage that you did to your hairs. If you love your tresses like anything and do not want them become dull and lifeless at the end of this season, here are some hair care tips that you must follow.
- Do not ignore washing. We understand that shampooing is very difficult during winters but it is the only effective way to clean the dust, dirt, snow, chemicals, etc, that your hairs accumulate when you are busy partying around. So, shampoo your hairs as frequently as you can, preferably twice a week. If you are using a wig, wash it at least once a week or may be twice, if required.
- Since the weather will dry outside, you will have to condition your hairs regularly. Try a leave on conditioner as it will sit on your hairs and will form a thin film, preventing it from coming in contact with harmful chemicals and other party supplies such as artificial snow and confetti.
- Oiling your hairs is necessary during this season, as you will be mostly inside a centrally heated place. Central heating is bad for your hairs as it is for your skin. It will dry your body out. You can use a mist spray regularly to keep your tressed moisturized throughout the day.
- Make sure you take plenty of fluid to replenish the moisture loss that is common during winters.
- Since you will be styling your hairs more often, make sure you use a heat protector to protect your hairs from heat. Browse our online store to check out the hair care products that we have. We are sure you will find all of them extremely useful.
- Excessive styling can be bad for your hairs. Therefore, we suggest you to invest in some good quality wigs that best suit you.
- Whether you are going out on a vacation or are having back-to-back party plans, taking care of your diet will be difficult for you. However, try your best to eat a balanced diet that is rich in fibre, vitamins, and minerals.
- Cover your hairs when you are out. By covering, you will be able to keep them warm and prevent them from becoming dry and brittle. Do not use a woollen cap directly on your head. First, cover them with a satin cloth and then use a woollen one. Wool can further dry your hairs out.
We hope these tips help you keep your hairs healthy and shiny during the party season. Following all these tips may not be possible for you, but try your best to take out some time for your tresses. Good luck and enjoy! www.pinklacewigs.com