A wrong wig can make your hairs look unnatural. Moreover, no one would prefer to disclose that he/she is wearing a wig. We have written a number of blog posts on how you can buy the most appropriate wig that will give you a natural look. In this blog, we will highlight some specific points that you must not ignore while placing the order.
Choosing the most appropriate color is the biggest challenge for almost every wig buyer. You must choose something that resembles your natural hair color. Every store has their own guidelines regarding wig colors, so does ours. Check out our wig color chart here. http://www.pinklacewigs.com/Wig-Color-Chart_c_14.html.
We are sure this chart will help you choose something that best matches your original hairs. While ordering do remember the code of the color that you want to buy. To ease your task further, we have also mentioned about the highlights in the chart. If you still find it difficult to make a confident decision, buy our wig color ring. It costs just $15, but it is extremely essential for people who want to make sure they are buying the perfect hairpiece for themselves. To buy the ring, click here: http://www.pinklacewigs.com/Hair-Color-Ring_p_377.html
The cap is a vital element of a wig; more important than you thought. Cheap, low quality caps can make your wig inconvenient to wear. You may experience heavy sweating and may even suffer from scalp infection. Breathable caps such as the ones made of lace are the best bet. They allow proper air circulation and can be customized to match your original scalp color. This way, you will be able to style your hairs in different ways without bothering about your secret being disclosed. All our wigs are made of premium lace caps, which means, you can be rest assured that your wig will be very comfortable to wear.
Price is the biggest factor that influences buying decision. The cheaper ones available at your nearby store may tempt you but before you buy a wig, make sure you consider the quality along with the price. Low quality wigs are made of low quality materials and therefore, your wig will not last as much as you expect. Further, the cheaper material may cause allergic reactions. You may suffer from excessive sweating. There are many other reasons why you must be flexible with your budget. Whatever price range you may choose, make sure you buy a premium human hair wig.
This is another ‘C’ that should influence your buying decision. Custom-made wigs may cost you a little more, but they are worth the price. By customizing your wig, you will be able to design it the way you want. From choosing a cap color depending on your scalp color to adding baby hairs around the perimeter, you can make your wig suit your face as naturally as possible. The better it suits you, the more natural you will look. If you are not sure how you can get your wig customized, click here: http://www.pinklacewigs.com/Build-Your-Own-Lace-Wig_c_26.html
We hope this blog helps you make informed buying decision. If you still have a query, get in touch with our experts at 1-888-544.
Wigs are no more accessories; they have become a basic necessity these days. However, a good quality wig come at a premium price. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford a premium quality human hair custom-made wig. Here, we are listing down a few affordable, yet durable wigs that are perfect for students who want to cover up their thin natural hairs.
(Light Yaki) Lace Front Wig in 1B Off Black 12 Inches
This stylish 12 inch long wig is perfect for teens and youngsters who prefer trendy salon-like hairs every day. It measures 12 inches in length and is available in jet black, off black, darkest brown and medium brown colors. The length can also be increased, but for an extra charge. The hair density of this wig is light-medium. The cap is made of lace material and, therefore, this wig is extremely comfortable to wear. It is readily available with us and therefore, we will be able to ship it within 24 hours of placing the order. Order it today to get it at a heavily discounted price. To buy this wig click here: http://www.pinklacewigs.com/Light-Yaki-Lace-Front-Wig-in-1B-Off-Black-12-Inches_p_803.html
1B (Silky Straight) Lace Front Wig 18″
This wig will be your best buy. It is perfect for young girls who prefer to leave their hairs untied. The cap is of lace material and, therefore, it is almost undetectable. You can part the hairs anywhere and can make any hairstyle that you want. The length of the strands is 18 inches. The density is light-medium. This wig has baby hairs around the perimeter and is sure to give you a classy look. Buy it today at an unbelievable price of $180. To buy this wig click here: http://www.pinklacewigs.com/1B-Silky-Straight-Lace-Front-Wig-18-CLEARANCE_p_799.html
#2 Dark Brown Yaki Texture Lace Front Wig 12 Inches
Perfect for young girls who want something that is easy to wear and requires low maintenance. This wig has yaki hair texture and measures 12 inches. It is perfect for girls who prefer short hairs. The cap is made of durable French lace and is completely undetectable. You may choose different hair colors as per your preference. The wig is made of heat resistant strands and therefore, you can style the hairs as you want. Buy it today before it gets sold out! To buy this wig click here: http://www.pinklacewigs.com/2-Dark-Brown-Yaki-Texture-Lace-Front-Wig-12-Inches_p_807.html
#2 Dark Brown Yaki Texture Lace Front Wig 10 Inches
Yet another amazing product from our shop. This wig is perfect for girls who love short, easy to maintain hairs. The length measure 10 inches, but can be increased for additional charges. Jet black, off black, darkest brown, and dark medium brown hair colors are available. The cap is made of lace material and, therefore, you can style the hairs as you want. This wig is readily available with us and we will be able to ship it within 24 hours of receiving your order. Currently, we are offering lucrative discounts on this wig. You can now buy it at an exclusive price of $140. To buy this wig click here: http://www.pinklacewigs.com/2-Dark-Brown-Yaki-Texture-Lace-Front-Wig-10-Inches_p_804.html
These low-budget but highly durable wigs cannot be customized. Nevertheless, they are some of the most amazing options we have. If you are looking for customizable wigs, click here: http://www.pinklacewigs.com/Build-Your-Own-Lace-Wig_c_26.html
In our last blog, we discussed some most frequently asked questions about wigs. Here, we will be continuing the discussion and will cover some other important questions that many wig users have in their mind.
How can I make my wig look more natural?
No woman would ever want to disclose that she is wearing a wig. If you want to keep it a secret, always buy premium quality wigs that are made of human hairs. They tend to look more natural than the substandard varieties that you can buy from your next-door store. Wigs should be treated as a major investment and not as an accessory. Always buy them from genuine sellers who use good quality materials and innovative technologies to make something that, when used, will resemble your natural hairs.
Is it true that wigs can cause sweating?
Yes, wigs can make you sweat and why wouldn’t they? They are an additional cover in your head. However, if you use a good quality wig, sweating will not be an issue. Wigs available with us are made of lace caps. Such caps are breathable, which means, they allow air circulation into the scalp and therefore, the sweat will dry out fast instead of leaving you with a sweaty, itchy scalp. For more comfort, you can use sweat liners.
Can I curl or straighten the wig as and when I want?
It depends on the quality of wig you have. You can style your hairs as you want but make sure you buy something that is heat resistant. Our wigs are made of premium quality products that can be curled or straightened as desired. The cheaper ones may not have this versatility.
Why are your wigs so expensive? I have seen wigs that are available at $75.
Even we have wigs that are under $100. They are synthetic wigs and not real human hair wigs. You may check out the options here: http://www.pinklacewigs.com/Synthetic-Lace-Front-Wigs_c_71.html
The price of the wig depends on many factors including the quality of materials used and the process used for making them. Our so-called expensive varieties are made of real human hairs and are hand knit. They have a lace cap that is almost undetectable. This is the reason why they are expensive.
Can I cut or trim wig?
Yes, you can, but we would suggest you to take it to a professional instead of doing it yourself. Trimming wig is an art and not a DIY thing. A wig expert will be able to do a better job than you can.
I have a sensitive scalp. Which wig should I buy?
You must buy a human hair wig made of lace cap. Premium quality wigs are safer for people who have a sensitive scalp. Such wigs are breathable and will allow complete ventilation of your scalp, thereby helping you maintain hygiene.
I don’t need my wig any more. What can I do with it?
Donate it. This is the best thing you can do with your wig. Instead of letting it gather dust, give it to someone needy. For help, click here: http://www.merchantcircle.com/blogs/Pink.Lace.Wigs.202-658-7122/2014/11/Don-t-need-your-wig-anymore-Donate-it-/1206530
We hope we have covered all important questions. In case we missed something, do leave a comment and we will reply to your queries as soon as possible.
Buying a wig requires a lot of research. Maintaining a wig requires even more efforts. Most new wig users have to struggle hard to find out genuine information about how to use their wig, wash it, wear it, store it, etc. At PinkLaceWigs, we strive hard to assist our wig users in every possible way. This blog post will help you understand your wig use better. This FAQ guide is helpful for beginners as well as experienced wig users.
I want to buy a wig but don’t know where to start?
Ordering a wig can be a daunting task. The endless options available with hundreds of wig stores can further multiply your worries. Stop worrying and start your research.
- Before you buy a wig, find out the varieties available in the market and then decide which type fits your requirement. To know more about the wig types, click here: “human hairs versus synthetic hairs which one should you choose“
- Once you have decided the composition, its time to decide the budget. Keep your budget flexible. Good quality wigs are going to cost you a few more dollars.
- Choose a genuine wig seller like PinkLaceWigs for buying your wig. Never buy wigs from just any store. Cheap or low quality wigs do not look real. Moreover, they are not comfortable to wear and may cause hair and scalp problems.
- Check out the available options that fit your budget as well as preferences.
- Order your wig. If you one to customize it, measure your head properly. For help, click here: “ordering customized wig how to measure correctly“
- Also, decide the density and texture that you want.
- Bingo! You have ordered your wig successfully.
How do I take care of my wig?
Wigs do require some attention and care. You have to clean them regularly. You have to store them properly. Unless you give them the treatment that they deserve, they will lose their charm. Thankfully, treating them respectfully doesn’t require much time. Make sure you clean them on a regular basis so that they stay dirt-free. Use good quality products that are free of harsh chemicals. Store them properly on a wig head or in their covers so that they stay tangle-free. Read our previous blogs for some helpful wig maintenance tips. Click here to access them: “here is the right approach to detangle your wig” or “here is what you need to know to make your wig las longer“
Can I use regular hair care products on my wig?
We strongly recommend you to use specific wig care products. No matter how expensive your wig is, it is still delicate and the chemicals present in your regular products may shorten its life. It may get tangled. It may lose its shine. The strands may become dry and may break. To ensure that your wig lasts as much as it should, always use products that are specifically manufactured for them. If you are not sure, consult a wig expert or ask your wig store people to help you choose the safest products for it.
Since they are not my natural hairs, can I style them as I want?
Of course you can. Wigs are no more necessity. They have become fashion accessory as well. Women, who don’t want to experiment a lot with their hairs, prefer using a wig. Premium quality wigs such as the ones available with us can be styled in any way without revealing your secret. While styling keep in mind that you wig is as prone to damage as your natural hairs are. So, avoid over-styling.
Keep reading our blog to find out more details about your wig and how you can enjoy using it.
New to wigs? No idea which one will suit you? Want something that lasts long, gives you natural look, and requires very less maintenance?
If yes, you are at the right place. This blog will help you narrow down your search and find something that will appropriately suit your requirement. Here, we will be discussing about various wig compositions and their benefits as well as drawbacks.
Wigs are mostly made of either human hairs or synthetic hairs. Both of them have their own benefits as well as limitations. Although both are equally good for use, the choice may depend on budget, time, and needs. Here is a brief comparison between both of them. We hope this comparison will help you choose your wig confidently.
Human hair wigs are unquestionably the best bet for any wig users. They will give you a natural look that cannot be easily achieved otherwise. Human hairs are remarkably soft and have natural shine. They can be styled easily. You can cut them, curl them, straighten them, and style them in any way you want. This versatility makes human hair wigs the most preferred choice of wig users. Further, they are extremely comfortable to wear and when maintained properly, natural hair wigs can last longer than the synthetic wigs.
The only drawback of human hair wigs is that they are a bit more expensive. However, if you are planning to use this wig for a long time, it is a worthy investment.
Usually, four types of human hairs are used for making wigs. They are;
- Chinese hairs: They are not frequently used. This is because Chinese hairs have a thicker denier, which makes them less versatile. Styling them is difficult, as they have a tendency to stay straightened.
- Indonesian hairs: It is frequently in use but the quality is not very satisfactory.
- Indian hairs: They are most versatile human hairs. They have a thinner denier and therefore, you can style them as you want. You can cut them, straighten them, curl them, perm them, and dye them as per your preference. They are superior quality hairs and therefore, you can expect the wigs to last longer.
- European hairs: They are also very versatile, but their supply is very limited. This is the reason why European hair wigs are very expensive.
If human hair wigs is what you want for yourself, check out some of the most affordable options here: http://www.pinklacewigs.com/Human-Hair-Lace-Front-Wigs_c_76.html
A few decades back, synthetic hair wigs used to look as if they are made for mannequin. However, with technological advancement, they have improved dramatically in quality. These days, synthetic hair wigs look as real as the ones made of human hairs. They have the same texture and shine that natural hairs have. In many cases, you will find it hard to tell the difference between both of them. Such wigs are ready to use; just take it out of its box and wear it. You don’t need to style it or set it. Synthetic hairs have a tendency to retain their form and texture even in bad weather. Frizzing or dropping are minimal. Synthetic hair wigs are quite affordable. So, if you are on a budget or have a short-term need, synthetic wigs are perfect for you.
- It lacks versatility. You cannot style it unless it is made of heat resistant fibre. Even the heat resistant ones are difficult to style.
- It is less durable as compared to human hair wigs. If you are looking for something that can last for a year or even more, synthetic wigs should not be your choice.
To check out the synthetic that we have in our inventory, click here: http://www.pinklacewigs.com/Synthetic-Lace-Front-Wigs_c_71.html
We hope now you have got a clear idea of which wig to choose. If you still have any query, get in touch with our wig experts at 1-888-544.
A wig is a wonderful creation of man. It can help you look good even if you have few hairs that could be a result of disease or bad lifestyle. It is also an amazing investment for a fashionista, who loves to change her hairstyle frequently, but does not want to try excessive styling on her natural hairs. From a necessity, wigs have evolved to become a fashion accessory. They have also evolved in quality. They are typically safe for use. However, if you don’t follow the guidelines well, you may suffer from a few issues.
Here are some such issues that wig wearers usually face:
Its hard to believe but wearing wigs for extended period can cause headache to many. Please note that the headache has nothing to do with the wig. You can suffer from such headache even if you wear a bandana or a headband for a long time. Such headaches are caused due to pressure that you put on your head by wearing them too tightly. This problem can be easily alleviated by loosening the wig slightly. If you have been suffering from mild but persistent headache, try wearing your hair replacement or accessories loosely and see if it makes any difference.
Excessive hair loss
Many wig users complain about excessive hair loss when they wear a wig. While this is true, it happens only because of your own mistake and not due to your wig. If you don’t keep your scalp and your wig hygienic, you are most likely to suffer from hair loss and even scalp infection. Even if your natural hairs are not exposed to dust and dirt, you must clean them regularly, even during winters.
- Wash them with normal water and condition them as usual.
- Always dry your hairs completely before wearing the wig.
Make sure you wash it every two weeks or as recommended by the wig manufacturer. For detailed cleaning instruction, read our previous blog here : HAIR CARE TIPS FOR THIS WINTER
- Before wearing the wig, comb your hairs and detangle them. Make sure the hairs are positioned properly and are not jammed under the wig. Jamming can cause severe tangling and hair loss.
- Expose your natural hairs to fresh air regularly so that your scalp stays dry.
Dandruff, scalp infection, hair breakages, dry hairs, itchy scalp, etc. are some common problems that you may face if you are a regular wig user. In most cases, this happens due to poor wig quality. If your wig is made of poor quality material, your hairs and scalp may not be able to breathe. Your sweat may not dry. You may suffer from poor scalp hygiene and this may lead to various scalp and hair problems. You must therefore, never buy low quality, cheap wigs. Your wig represents you and therefore, you must buy the best quality one that you can find within your budget. Buy from genuine wig manufacturers.
We hope this blog helps you understand the frequent mistakes that wig users make. For more such informative blog posts, keep reading our blog. www.pinklacewigs.wordpress.com
Winters are not only harsh for your skin but also for your hairs. If not cared properly, your tresses can become dry and brittle. They will start looking dull. You can even experience excessive hair fall. During cold weather, your hairs require as much attention as your skin does. Here are some winter care tips that must follow if you want your hairs to stay healthy and lustrous.
- Cover your hairs whenever possible. Do not leave them open during winters. This will make them dry out. You should retain their moisture as much as possible and, to do this, you have to keep them covered. Mufflers, caps, scarps, hooded jackets, sweaters; you have numerous options to choose from. Use them to shield your hairs from the chilling weather. Save the ‘free flowing’ hairstyles for special occasions. Apart from using hair accessories, you can also use wigs to protect your hairs from the cold weather.
- Do not use hot water for washing your hairs. Hot water can cause dryness. Prefer normal water instead.
- When you are at home, tie your hairs into a bun and cover it with a satin cap. This way, you will be able to retain their moisture for a longer duration. You should also use satin scarf or bonnet at night. Many experts also suggest that you should switch your cotton pillow covers with the satin ones.
- Even if you are using a wig, make sure you clean and moisturize your hairs regularly. Use a heavy, leave-on moisturizer instead of your regular one. Hairs tend to become drier during winters and a medium level conditioner may not be able to deal with the moisture loss.
- Avoid hair care or styling products that have alcohol, as they will dry out your hairs. Instead, prefer the ones that have cocoa butter, olive oil, etc.
- Make sure you dry your hairs completely before going out. If they are not completely dry, the cold air outside will freeze the moisture in them, thereby making them more brittle and dry.
- A humidifier is not only recommended for your skin but also for your hairs too. When you use heaters, the air inside becomes very dry and this makes your skin and hairs dry out. A humidifier will prevent this.
- Do not use woollen hats directly on your hairs. Wool, when rubbed on your hairs, can cause friction and can even damage your hairs severely. First cover them with a satin cap and them put on a woollen hat or cap.
Winter season makes your hairs fragile and more prone to damages. Treat your hairs carefully. If you have not yet invested in a good quality wig, check out our amazing range of readily available full-lace wigs. We have high quality products available at heavily discounted prices, making them affordable to everyone. To place order, get in touch with us at 1-888-544.
There is nothing to feel embarrassed about your wig. If you don’t have voluminous hair or want to get a specific look, wearing a wig is the most practical solution that you have. However, most of us want to keep our hair extensions a secret. We are therefore, always in a lookout for concrete solutions that will help us keep our wigs in position. Adhesives are a great way to ensure that your secret is not revealed but using them in the right way can make a lot of difference.
Here are some tips that you should follow in order to prevent your wig from sliding back.
• Before applying your wig, make sure that your scalp, forehead, and hairs are oil free. Also, never apply wig on sweaty scalp or forehead. Oil and sweat can make it difficult for the adhesive to work. It may not last as long as it should and may roll back before you could realize. To clean up oil from your hairline, use 91% alcohol.
• After you have removed the oil, let the alcohol dry completely before applying the scalp protector.
• Before you use the wig, make sure you flatten your hair as much as possible. This will help your wig lay flat, look natural, and stay glued. A wig cap is therefore, mandatory for all wig users.
• Roll backs and sliding are more frequent when your lace wig is either too small or too big for your head. If your wig does fit your head well, you have to constantly struggle hard to make it stay at place. Even if you use a good quality adhesive, you still can’t be sure about rollbacks. Therefore, while ordering your wig, make sure you take correct measurements. Measure thrice to confirm the size.
• One of the most common issues that most wig users face is constant lifting of the lace at the nape. This happens because the lace is bigger than required. Wear your wig and raise your head to look at the ceiling. If the lace extends beyond the crease of the nape, it is bigger than required. Cut down the excess lace from the back to make it fit on the nape well. If you are not sure, seek professional help. If the lace is bigger than required, roll backs could be a common problem.
• While wearing your wig, bend your head and rest your chin as down as possible. This will ensure that your nape area stays glued.
• If your sideburns are too long, they will slide back when you try making a pony or a bun. Make sure they do not extend down on your face. Cut down the excessive part. If you are a new wig user or are not comfortable in doing so, seek professional help.
We hope now you know why slide-backs are so common and how we can get rid of such embarrassing issues. For more such details, keep reading our blog. Like us on Facebook and you could get a lace wig for free! To like our facebook page click here https://www.facebook.com/PinkLaceWigs
Wearing wigs should be a simple and quick task so that you can easily put them on, especially during your rush hours. To make it easier for you, there are tons of wig adhesives and glues available online. Many of them promise to be very effective and safe for use. However, you have to be very careful while wearing your lace front wig. Here are a few wig wearing mistakes that must avoid even if you are in a rush:
Our Jennifer Anniston lace wig is exclusively designed to fulfil your fantasy and help you look like her! You can customize this wig to match your unique needs. To know more about our Jennifer Anniston lace wig, click here: http://bit.ly/ZmIJFw
Never use wig adhesives without testing them
This is the most common and most hazardous mistakes that wig wearers make. Adhesives are nothing but chemicals. They may not suit every skin. They may not be safe for extended use. Further, the so-called affordable varieties may cause adverse reactions.
- Before using any form of adhesive, make sure you do a patch test. Apply a drop of glue on your forearm and leave it for a few hours or may be overnight. Notice the area after 2 days of patch test. If the skin seems normal, you may use the glue. If you see even slightest skin discolouration or irritation, do not use it.
- Always buy good quality adhesive from reputed stores instead of preferring the cheaper ones, as they may contain harsh chemicals.
- Good quality adhesives may not have any long-term effect but why take a chance? Try our glue-less wigs! Our innovative glue-less varieties do not use any form of glue or tape but are as undetectable and reliable as the glue-based varieties are. To know more about our glue-less wigs, click here: Glue Less Full Lace Wigs
Never ignore the hygiene of your real hairs
This is another area where you need to be careful. If you ignore the hygiene of your scalp and your wig, you are most likely to suffer from infections and diseases. You may even have an itchy scalp and may suffer from unnecessary hair loss. Even if your natural hairs are covered by a wig, they get dirty and sweaty. You should clean them as regularly as possible. Shampooing and conditioning should be your regular job in order to avoid permanent damage to your scalp and natural hairs.
Never wear wigs that will give you a fake look
Who doesn’t want silky straight, long hairs? We all secretly want to look like our favourite celebrities and you can actually achieve such looks by the help of our celebrity wigs. However, before you choose any wig, make sure you weigh the option very well. The lustrous wigs do look great, but when worn, they can make you look fake and will defeat your purpose of wearing a wig. Always choose wigs that look natural on you. The wig should look as if it is real. Never choose heavy density wigs unless you have lost all your hairs or if you are in an industry that requires you to have a voluminous look. Also, if possible, get your wig customized as per your actual needs instead of selecting the readily available ones.
We hope this blog educates you about what wig wearers should and shouldn’t do. To know more about our products, click here: http://www.pinklacewigs.com/BUY-Lace-Wigs_ep_32.html
How many of you hate using wig glues and tapes? How many of you want a fast, no-fuss hair alternative that can be worn within seconds?
All of us, isn’t it?
The conventional glue or tape based wigs are quite messy and time-consuming. However, they are quite trustworthy. They do not slip or fold back. They stick to our hairline tightly without revealing our secret to anyone. Most of us, therefore, happily do all the hard work required for wearing a glue-based glue lace wig.
Now, would you believe us if we tell you that we are offering glue-less wigs that do not use tape, glue, or any form of adhesive?
Believe it or not, adhesive-less wigs are in trend these days and why wouldn’t they? They are absolutely non-mess, no fuss, and no-glue ones. Moreover, they are as reliable as the adhesive based wigs are! They can stay at their place for hours and will not roll back or fall down. You can style up your hairs in any way you want. Let them fall or make a pony; our glue-less wigs are almost undetectable. They are hand-made and can be styled as desired.
Wondering how can they stay intact for hours without using any adhesive?
They are reliable because their caps have combs at the top that help keeping the wigs in place. For extra reliability, we also provide two side clips that can be placed at the temples. The clips and the combs keep the wig in place and avoid rolling back. They also have an adjustable strap at the nape so that you can adjust the wig and make it fit your head properly.
See pictures below for more details:
We at Pinklacewigs are delighted to announce that this revolutionary cap construction process is used only by us. Our glue-less wigs are available in different styles, textures, and colors. Check out some of the options here: Glue-Less-Full-Lace-Wigs . We are sure you will find something that will suit your needs well.
Our glue-less wigs are priced comfortably and come with the same quality guarantee that we have been offering for years. The lace is made of high quality material and is very comfortable to wear. You can even wear it for extended periods without bothering about slippages and roll backs. No matter which hairstyle you choose to make, this wig is as undetectable as the rest of our wigs. From body wave to deep wave; we have many varieties to choose from. Some of them are shipped within 3 days whereas many others require 4 to 5 weeks. You can also get the wig customized as per your preference, i.e. you can choose density, hair length, and hair colour according to the look that you want.
Our glue-less products are now available at a discounted price. They are in fact as affordable as the rest of our products. Order today and get rewarded. For details, get in touch with us at 1-888-544.